• STEPHANIE •
Click the play arrow to listen to More to the Left.
Click the play arrow to listen to Chord Progression Practice #1
RATIONALE & GOALS FOR BASS CLEF RAMBLE:
- This piece contains patterns and repetition to help with retention of note names on the bass clef staff.
- Fairly simple treble clef notes are interspersed to help with left/right hand coordination.
- If the piece is too challenging, work on just a few measure at a time at a slow pace.
- If it is too easy, practice at a faster pace.
- Watch for numbers to tell you where to put your hands to start and later to let you know that there is a hand position change coming.
Click the play arrow to listen. You can adjust the speed.